Dragon Age: _____

So, I got my copy of Dragon Age Origins: Awakening today.

And I opened it up.

And there it was, like a beacon of hope in a sea of Final Fantasy XIII and God of War 3.

A little notecard with a picture of a dragon on it. And in the top left corner or the notecard are the numbers 02.01.11

New Dragon Age game confirmed for next February.

:slight_smile:

Hopefully the new one will support mouse and keyboard of PS3 and will be as good as the PC one.

Awakening is so awesome.

I’m only about 2 hours in and I can already see that there’s a buttload of stuff to do.

You really don’t know what you’re missing, Chad.

[quote=“nothere413”]So, I got my copy of Dragon Age Origins: Awakening today.

And I opened it up.

And there it was, like a beacon of hope in a sea of Final Fantasy XIII and God of War 3.

A little notecard with a picture of a dragon on it. And in the top left corner or the notecard are the numbers 02.01.11

New Dragon Age game confirmed for next February.

:slight_smile:[/quote]

I’m assuming this is when mass Effect 3 will hit as well because I figure this gen doesn’t have as long as they’d like you to think. On that note I just ordered Dragon Age Origins and Awakening.

I think its a little to soon to announce it, seems like this gen is going to get ready to move on by the time it is released.

Awakening is a good expansion to a good game but they need to fix some bugs asap.

[quote=“MrParadox”]I think its a little to soon to announce it, seems like this gen is going to get ready to move on by the time it is released.

Awakening is a good expansion to a good game but they need to fix some bugs asap.[/quote]

Nah I’d say they still got time if they get it in by early next year. I would be a problem however if you can’t play old titles on the new system however.

[quote=“MrParadox”]I think its a little to soon to announce it, seems like this gen is going to get ready to move on by the time it is released.

Awakening is a good expansion to a good game but they need to fix some bugs asap.[/quote]

Bugs? I didn’t notice any bugs…

Maybe you got lucky. None of the bugs make the game unplayable but I would like to give Sigrun all the gifts before I do her personal quest.

Supposedly there are bugs with Sigrun at the very least. Also I’m probably going to start Awakening when my batteries charge which will probably be later tonight. I finished the game and I missed Sten and Wynne got pissed and left.

All the characters were pretty cool. My favorite is Alistair. “Swooping…is bad…” I’m also glad the text is large enough to read on a SD TV.

There are also bugs with Justice and Velanna, again doesn’t make the game unplayable, just annoying.

Yeah I’m currently waiting on charging batteries.

I guess I need to get this I have no idea why I slept on this title. Also played Starcraft 2 beta this weekend it is amazing I NEED that game.