Dead Space PS3/360 Price Dropped to $20! Support New IP!!!

Universal price dropped went into effect today.

Just picked up my copy at Failstop as I’m now trying to peel all their yucky stickers off my case :neutral_face:

They should really invest in some plastic sleeves they can just slip the case in and put stickers all over the sleeve.

Support EA making new IPs instead of the same old bullshit over and over again!

[quote=“sbf717”]Universal price dropped went into effect today.

Just picked up my copy at Failstop as I’m now trying to peel all their yucky stickers off my case :neutral_face:

They should really invest in some plastic sleeves they can just slip the case in and put stickers all over the sleeve.

Support EA making new IPs instead of the same old bullshit over and over again![/quote]

That is awesome FUCKING news. Such a great game. The Gamestop I used to go to used to put the stickers inside the sleave and leave the paper that’s in the sticker alone so when you buy a game you can just take the stick out just by bending the box in a weird way. Like I said this is awesome FUCKING news.

Meh, might pick it up.

rented it beat it.But this is a game I need to own.

Hrm that’s actually a decent price. Too bad the game in my sig hits next Tuesday and I still need to buy Scribblenauts. :sad;

So is it Resident Evil in Space… or something else?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh… in a nutshell, yeah. It improves on RE4’s controls by a little bit though.

Fuck yes, buying this whenever i can

Awesome game was awesome. I think I might have to re buy it this year for Halloween.

Street Fighter 4 is already $20 on Xbox?

$39 at Walmart/Best Buy/Gamestop.

You’d want Super Street Fighter 4.

Well, SF4 was just announced as a Platinum Hits title, along with Grand Theft Auto 4, Left 4 Dead, Saints Row 2, and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

I got to get that game, good thing my paycheck is finally here.