Damnit, yet another game to buy next year.

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14281713/tatsunoko-vs-capcom-cross-generation-of-heroes/videos/tatsunoko_trl_zerovbatsu.html

I don’t even really like fighters. :argh

Thanks Capcom. <3

Yeah, really… doesn’t it suck, you know, having games on a game system that you WANT to play?

[quote=“Andrex”]

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14281713/tatsunoko-vs-capcom-cross-generation-of-heroes/videos/tatsunoko_trl_zerovbatsu.html

I don’t even really like fighters. :argh

Thanks Capcom. <3[/quote]

They’ve now got zero from Megaman?

It’s just my backlog is huge, I don’t need another game from a genre I rarely play getting lost in the crowd too.

Megaman X, to be specific. Just watch the IGN vid. Sooo good. T_T

Why does he have green boobs :confused;

Ask Inafune. >_>

Ugh I thought this was Megaman X9.

Fuck this shit.

kk

flys to Japan

goes inside Capcom

goes to Ben Judd’s office to leave him $40 for Bionic Commando and a card that says I Wuv You

goes to Inafune’s offices

sbf: Hello Mr Inafune

Infanue: The fuck? Look your mom was a whore and I didn’t even know you were my son. I don’t even have much money so…

sbf:…I’m not your…anyways why does Zero have green boobs

Infanue: Well you see son I like trannies so I wanted to make a tranny for Rockman b/c Rockman is really the personfincation of myself

sbf: Ohhh that makes sense… so when are you gonna make Megaman Legends 3

Inafune: splits in my face NEVER you people alone with the Zone of the Enders fans need to all lock yourselfs in a room and kill yourselves!! It’s never gonna happen get over it.

sbf: Eat a dick!

flys back to America

You do this alot.

I change my mind alot >_>

Dude why did you delete that, it was actually pretty funny. >_>

Well ok it’s back!

Yay!

[quote=“JPjuice23”]Ugh I thought this was Megaman X9.

Fuck this shit.[/quote]

This.

Just kidding. It sucks.

:frowning:

And Zero isn’t really a tranny just kind of an effeminate dude that dresses in ambiguous armor. :confused; Who they made even more effeminate in Megaman Zero…

He looks like hes going to be extremely fun to play as kinda hyped for this game now.

Bingo. If he was a clone or didn’t look nearly as fun to play, then I could maybe convince myself I didn’t need to buy this…

Zero’s hair lost it’s awesomeness. I thought this time around, his would finally beat my sweet amazing hair :cool; , but now I’m left totally disappointed. :down;