Crazy Roommate Story Is Crazy

http://www.n-philes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8079

It’s hella long, but it is most definately worth the read. Can’t decide whether this is fake or not (doesn’t matter–fantastic story), but I had so much fun reading it that I really don’t care either way.

Wow…

Trex, I thought I told you to stay on your meds. :frown;

Fuck that’s a long read. I’m gonna be here all night.

That’s some really long copy pasta!

I expecting a good summary.

Crazy guy turns his room into the Fortress of Evil from the Superfriends cartoon.

Summary (with the hope that some of you will actually read the actual article):

There is the protaganist and he has this roommate named Jed who is literally crazy, craps all over the floor, puts his crap in baggies and hides them, does drugs, drinks, throws parties, and is otherwise a social menace. Oh yeah and is completely insane. Protaganist is sick of Jed’s shit (lol) and so makes his room a sort of Macguyver like fortress. He barricades his door and sets up a mechanism only he understands to get in through his sliding glass door (that part was ingenious).

Eventually, Jed goes completely insane, calls protaganist saying that Jed has his ex-girlfriend. Protaganist hears shrill screams and a bass-like thumping sound and so decides to enter the rest of the apartment. The way to Jed is blocked by furniture and feces and is literally a fortress.

There is no way I can truly capture the amazingness of that last part, so you lazy bums should really just go read it–at least the last part. After reading the whole story, I was genuinely frightened when protaginist went to face the Lord of evil…and feces. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Daystar”]Summary (with the hope that some of you will actually read the actual article):

There is the protaganist and he has this roommate named Jed who is literally crazy, craps all over the floor, puts his crap in baggies and hides them, does drugs, drinks, throws parties, and is otherwise a social menace. Oh yeah and is completely insane. Protaganist is sick of Jed’s shit (lol) and so makes his room a sort of Macguyver like fortress. He barricades his door and sets up a mechanism only he understands to get in through his sliding glass door (that part was ingenious).

Eventually, Jed goes completely insane, calls protaganist saying that Jed has his ex-girlfriend. Protaganist hears shrill screams and a bass-like thumping sound and so decides to enter the rest of the apartment. The way to Jed is blocked by furniture and feces and is literally a fortress.

There is no way I can truly capture the amazingness of that last part, so you lazy bums should really just go read it–at least the last part. After reading the whole story, I was genuinely frightened when protaginist went to face the Lord of evil…and feces. :p[/quote]

This shows why brass instruments are more awesome than woodwinds.

Just got done reading the whole thing.

HO-LY SHIT.

[quote=“nothere413”]Just got done reading the whole thing.

HO-LY SHIT.[/quote]

Saxaphones aren’t so sexy now are they? >.>

Do I sense a poop fetish? :Q

Schweeeeet! That makes the… one of us. <_<

The whole RC Car thing was genius.

You kidding me? I swim in poo all the time.

I read that whole thing and it was funny as hell. Also very creepy. I don’t see why he wouldn’t have called the police instead of going in.

Also, the spiders would have scared the hell out of me. If someone ever put a spider of that size into my bed I would beat the shit out of them. I can’t stand those things.