Capcom once again proves they are the most awesome publisher around!!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/blog/2009/10/05/resident_evil_5_alternative_edition_how_do_you_want_the_new_content_tell_us

They actually want direct feedback from the community!!

I want it on a disc so it can all be packaged together with a new box and stuff of course me buying it still hinges on if I can run while shoot or how hard up I am to play something with my Sony Wand…

I could have sworn you said you absolutely hated the RE5 demo. >_> You’re just shilling this because it’s the Wand’s only killer app atm.

I did hate the demo but if they have fixed the minor techincal issues and the controls I will buy it at a decent price like $35.

But at the end of the day Im still more excited to play Dead Space(which I’ll be picking up soon :smiley:) than RE5.

And you are just jealous that RE5 with the wand plays just like RE4 for Wii >_>

[quote=“sbf717”]I did hate the demo but if they have fixed the minor techincal issues and the controls I will buy it at a decent price like $35.

But at the end of the day Im still more excited to play Dead Space(which I’ll be picking up soon :smiley:) than RE5.

And you are just jealous that RE5 with the wand plays just like RE4 for Wii >_>[/quote]

Except that whole HD thing for PS3 and 360.

[quote=“sbf717”]I did hate the demo but if they have fixed the minor techincal issues and the controls I will buy it at a decent price like $35.

And you are just jealous that RE5 with the wand plays just like RE4 for Wii >_>[/quote]

? Yes I really want to play it while holding the DS3 in my other hand how fail is that. Also RE4 was good but not because of the motion controls.

Why would I be? The non-motion controlled versions of RE4 have already beaten all the pants off RE5 score-wise.

The motion controls make RE4 worse on the Wii and I doubt that’ll change for RE5 and Sony’s dildo wands.

Its SBF if Sony did it SBF will think its good no matter what. Anyways I do like the motion controls for RE4 wii but that’s not what makes the game.

Eh, no. There’d be no way I’d go back to GameCube or Classic controls after using the pointer. But, your preference I suppose.

Really now… so there are pantless versions of Sheeva and Chris mmmmmmmmmmm do want

Just a couple of minor changes…

-Give all characters the same stats/weapons in Survivors/Slayers, or completely phase the mode out.

-Add a mode (campaign level, multiplayer mode, etc.) involving the Tyrant/Nemesis.

-Make Barry playable.

-More “Jill Sandwiches.”

:disgust;

You and Trex are even worse about Nintendo.

Leave my man Chad alone…

Also, it WOULD be cool if Sheva’s AI wasn’t so 'tarded.

You and Trex are even worse about Nintendo.

Leave my man Chad alone…

Also, it WOULD be cool if Sheva’s AI wasn’t so 'tarded.[/quote]
I’m not that bad. >_> I guess I’m just picking on him more lately…

Why wont they just do both. I already have the Game.