Project Gotham Racing

Final Fantasy X

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty

[SPOILER]bet your ass i’ll pick mgs2[/SPOILER]

that was a pretty tough list

Paper Mario.

Also, props to Pikmin, MGS2, Devil May Cry, and Luigi’s Mansion

Halo.

Before all of you throw Wiis at my face, let me explain in a couple sentences. Halo ignited the industry. It pretty much invented shooters as well as set the standard for them on consoles. It arguably has the biggest impact on the industry ever, pretty much selled the xbox, and created a completely new base of gamers.

Metal Gear Solid : 2

I mean jesus it’s the biggest fuck you move of the generation.

Everyone was screaming at Kojima PLEASE WE WANT MORE MGS WE WANT MORE SOLID SNAKE HE"S OUT HERO!!!

And Kojima lead the masses into thinking it was something it wasn’t. That Tanker level seemed like God’s gift to gamers and then all of a sudden Raiden shows up and the game boils down to this trippy Post modern…trip. With naked men and psycho texts from your g/f about how she’s knocked up now and old dudes going on about wars.

[quote=“sbf717”]Metal Gear Solid : 2

I mean jesus it’s the biggest fuck you move of the generation.

Everyone was screaming at Kojima PLEASE WE WANT MORE MGS WE WANT MORE SOLID SNAKE HE"S OUT HERO!!!

And Kojima lead the masses into thinking it was something it wasn’t. That Tanker level seemed like God’s gift to gamers and then all of a sudden Raiden shows up and the game boils down to this trippy Post modern…trip. With naked men and psycho texts from your g/f about how she’s knocked up now and old dudes going on about wars.[/quote]

Its also one of the longest movies ever made

My votes on paper mario

[quote=“Daystar”]Halo.

Before all of you throw Wiis at my face, let me explain in a couple sentences. Halo ignited the industry. It pretty much invented shooters as well as set the standard for them on consoles. It arguably has the biggest impact on the industry ever, pretty much selled the xbox, and created a completely new base of gamers.[/quote]
… I love you times infinity now. :astonished:

MGS2.

Really? No one has said GTA 3?

Damn.

Halo is in a close second for me. It was the first FPS that didn’t have frustrating controls.

But yeah, for me its GTA 3.

Don’t love me, love logic.

:heart; Logic

(And thank you. :astonished:)

i cant not go with pikmin or golden sun . . . i tried but they wont let me . . .

Melee, despite being the weakest in the series.

Before you throw your massive big-as-a-house Xboxes at me I have some points of contention with Daystar. Halo remains one of the only series not on a Nintendo platform I’ve played all the main installments of.

I wouldn’t say that, it was pretty big though.

What? :lol Even if we’re talking purely-console, I still point you to Doom, Quake, Golden Eye, etc.

This, it did do.

Compared to…? Other console FPSs? Probably.

Didn’t have enough of an impact to make it beat the PS2 though… If it was the biggest impact on the industry it should’ve.

Naw. It’s just the Madden-only gaming crowd finally got something else to play.

[quote=“Andrex”]Before you throw your massive big-as-a-house Xboxes at me I have some points of contention with Daystar. Halo remains one of the only series not on a Nintendo platform I’ve played all the main installments of.

I wouldn’t say that, it was pretty big though.

What? :lol Even if we’re talking purely-console, I still point you to Doom, Quake, Golden Eye, etc.

This, it did do.

Compared to…? Other console FPSs? Probably.

Didn’t have enough of an impact to make it beat the PS2 though… If it was the biggest impact on the industry it should’ve.

Naw. It’s just the Madden-only gaming crowd finally got something else to play.[/quote]

I AGREE WITH YOU ANDREX :heart;:heart;:heart;:heart;

Halo invented GotY.

But seriously… it did nothing new that I care for. Let’s all just agree to disagree.

P.S. It sold well, yeah… but so did the new Jonas Bros. cd.

This.

NO U.

… unless you like the slow paced ones. There’s really no reason to not like SSBM over the other ones, because there all the same, each game adds something, and that’s really it…

[quote=“nothere413”]Halo invented GotY.

But seriously… it did nothing new that I care for. Let’s all just agree to disagree.

P.S. It sold well, yeah… but so did the new Jonas Bros. cd.[/quote]

Good point.

Gamer98 is the middle one with the green notebook, full of Halo cheats :stuck_out_tongue: