Bayonetta scores perfect famitsu rating on Xbox 360: JAPAN EXPLODES!!!!1!

Onlookers watch in a gaze.

Sorry, PS3… no soup for you.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176576

Looks like I’m not the only one who notices a lot of PS3 games tend to have a murky tint to them while on the 360 are usually bright and poppy…

We figured out this issue back in 2007 when Assassin’s Creed came out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HvdRfUmoqQ#t=2m30s

Enabling Full Range through HDMI solves most of those issues.

Anyways congrats to Kamyami I’ll be picking up Bayonetta over God of War 3 this Winter :smiley:

[SPOILER]Gore is not cool Sony Santa Monica >_>[/SPOILER]

[quote=“sbf717”]We figured out this issue back in 2007 when Assassin’s Creed came out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HvdRfUmoqQ#t=2m30s

Enabling Full Range through HDMI solves most of those issues.[/quote]
I remember seeing that… pfffftt. and that’s just a res issue. It looks shitty, not in any of the sense murky.

huh? You must be joking. You can clearly see how murky AC looks in Limited compared to Full.

And RGB has nothing to do with resolution it is the range of colors displayed

Limited RGB output signal is output in the range from 16 to 235.

Full RGB output signal is output in the range from 0 to 255.

meh, I hardly know anything about HDMI, colour outputs and all that shit. >_>

I’m just saying that vague murkiness is still there in the full output version of the PS3, but it does not look so bad. The limited output is obviously worse.

<3 Kamyami

Uhhhhhhhhhhh you mean, Kamiya?

I call him Kamyami. Its his pet name :neutral_face:

Eh… what does Famitsu know?

I’ll be going with Demon’s Souls.

They know a lot more than you, that’s a fact. :plain;

Didn’t they, like, give FFX a perfect score? :lol

No soup? Aww man… :frowning:

Then you have no soul. It still looks like Devil May Cry but with a chick to me. This could be a very good thing (DMC3) or a very bad thing (DMC4).

It’s really really hard to get a perfect score from Fami. So… I’m mostly certain it’s more than a DMC knock-off. Or it does everything better than DMC (which isn’t that hard to do anyway :wink: ).

:lol actually lately you can pay to get a perfect score in Fami… But since Sega didnt buy 30+ page preview coverage in Fami like Monster Hunter 3 its safe to assume it really is a 40/40

also the new screens of GoW3 look nice but Im really uncomfortable with the amount of gore. HD Visuals just heighten it to a point that deeply disturbs me. and insane vulgar shit people are trying to put in this genre… i mean in Dantes Inferno Lust can literally shit on you. And Im glad they took out most of the gore in NG Sigma 2 so Ill probably br picking that up as well

WTF man srsly devs grow the fuck up its not cool to rip a mans head off and clearly see the flesh being torn from his neck. Its nothing but crude and sad and I want nothing to do with it >_>

I just want to have a fun combat system and a lighthearted story with kick ass music and Bayonetta seems to deliver that.

[quote=“sbf717”]:lol actually lately you can pay to get a perfect score in Fami… But since Sega didnt buy 30+ page preview coverage in Fami like Monster Hunter 3 its safe to assume it really is a 40/40

also the new screens of GoW3 look nice but Im really uncomfortable with the amount of gore. HD Visuals just heighten it to a point that deeply disturbs me. and insane vulgar shit people are trying to put in this genre… i mean in Dantes Inferno Lust can literally shit on you. And Im glad they took out most of the gore in NG Sigma 2 so Ill probably br picking that up as well

WTF man srsly devs grow the fuck up its not cool to rip a mans head off and clearly see the flesh being torn from his neck. Its nothing but crude and sad and I want nothing to do with it >_>

I just want to have a fun combat system and a lighthearted story with kick ass music and Bayonetta seems to deliver that.[/quote]

You mean you don’t like the part where Kratos gang rapes a bunch of schoolgirls and then rips off their legs before kicking them into a pit of lava after vultures peck out their eyes? Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Nice to see I’m not the only one that doesn’t specifically enjoy the unwarranted bloodlust in certain games.

what!?..was it just me or does this statement seem a bit off? They guy asked “what do they know” and you answer with “they know more than you” lmao idk it just seems off to me.

Any reviewer that gives Nintendogs a perfect score does not deserve to be taken seriously ever again.

You’ve played Nintendogs?