Argue thread

Final likes potato chips.

Andrex like Doritos.

What WILL we do?

Oh, I’ll probably get banned again. No biggie.

If you keep the personal attacks and craziness down, you won’t.

And anyhow, to answer your questions:

The dog that eats it’s own poop is just the go to quote that usually makes people stop talking about whatever it is they’re talking about and go wat.

My name was changing color because I’m posting on my computer sometimes and my PS3 other times. The PS3 doesn’t have the link in the box.

I didn’t attack anybody. I just said that I thought it was a little crazy that Drew could call AWK a sell out while saying good things about Sessler, it was civil for a while, then Drew called me self-involved and set me off. He wants to like Sessler, fine, I respect him enough to leave that alone. But he doesn’t need to give me shit for disagreeing.

And honestly? While I can respect the dog poo quote, I can’t appreciate trying to derail an argument just because you don’t like the direction it’s taking. Either see it to it’s conclusion, or get the fuck out of the way.

Eat Sun Chips.

Your reasoning was… questionable, to say the least. I think maybe you shouldn’t talk about Sessler anymore. It’s not gonna end up anywhere good.

But anyhow, what’s your favorite potato chip?

[quote=“nothere413”]Your reasoning was… questionable, to say the least. I think maybe you shouldn’t talk about Sessler anymore. It’s not gonna end up anywhere good.

But anyhow, what’s your favorite potato chip?[/quote]

Fuck that. I’m not going to stop because our dear little Drewie can’t calm the fuck down and let somebody else have an opinion.

And I don’t like potato chips. Ritz crackers motherfuckers.

Oh, and I hit my Shoutbox limit, can somebody tell Drew to stop quoting GAF users on a 7-month-old video? Especially when I never agreed to give quotes? For fuck’s sake, I never said it was a matter of public fact that Sessler was an ass, I was stating an opinion. The only reason I asked was because it seemed fair that I could ask for quotes if he could.

<_<

As a mod, I’m telling you to stop. How’s that sound?

[quote=“nothere413”]<_<

As a mod, I’m telling you to stop. How’s that sound?[/quote]

Okay, how about you call Loki up and ask him for drinks? Then you guys can talk about how you banned a bunch of users for daring to speak their minds.

Oh, and the worse part about all this? Even after getting banned for going to bat for Drew, he’s still giving me shit. Thanks pal.

I’m not silencing opinions. Both of you are being gay.

The subject is stupid and you’re both obviously not gonna change your opinions. I’m just looking out for what’s best for the forum. And drama is NOT what’s best for the forum.

Call me Loki if you want, but I’m right.

[quote=“nothere413”]I’m not silencing opinions. Both of you are being gay.

The subject is stupid and you’re both obviously not gonna change your opinions. I’m just looking out for what’s best for the forum. And drama is NOT what’s best for the forum.

Call me Loki if you want, but I’m right.[/quote]

Hey, I’m ready for this to end. Give me 'til 5, I’ll end this shit in the Shoutbox where it started.

And the subject wasn’t stupid until Drew decided it would be cool to give me shit.

And the only reason I bring up Loki is because what you said sounded suspiciously like a ban threat.

EDIT: It is done. My Shoutbox posts probably dial back three pages, but hopefully you guys can press a button.

[quote=“AoR Final”]Hey, I’m ready for this to end. Give me 'til 5, I’ll end this shit in the Shoutbox where it started.

And the subject wasn’t stupid until Drew decided it would be cool to give me shit.

And the only reason I bring up Loki is because what you said sounded suspiciously like a ban threat.[/quote]

It was more of an “I’m sick of this shit”.

Read the epic Shoutbox post I just put up, I’d say we agree.

Anyway, sorry for comparing you to a guy who needs medicine to keep his peen up.

Pals…? :frowning:

[quote=“AoR Final”]Read the epic Shoutbox post I just put up, I’d say we agree.

Anyway, sorry for comparing you to a guy who needs medicine to keep his peen up.

Pals…? :frowning:[/quote]

When were we not? :stuck_out_tongue:

Why is everyone always on here at 5 in the morning?

:smiley:

Well, I’d be playing ODST right now, but fucking web drama comes at the worst possible times.

Oh, and Mighty Boosh is on.

Wait… why the fuck are YOU on this early? 0_o

My reason is my lack of better things to do.

And, in any case… I’m gonna lock this now.

Because I got 1 hour or sleep or so last night around 9:30pm and can’t get back to sleep, and my life is getting all fucked up because of my foot and the medication, and every hour or so of trying to doze off and not being successful, I keep reloading the forum pages.

I had 3 weeks of sick time built up at the beginning of the month, along with personal time and non-comp time at my job. I don’t go in today (which is looking VERY good) and I’m down to 3 days sick time and 1.5 hours non-comp, and that’s it.

PS- Doritos are obviously superior.

Only the Spicy-Sweet Chili kind…