Are you ready for the FOOTBALL ?!?!??!?!!?

No? Okay.

But what about this…

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176252

What do you think the chances are of a Steelers’ player gracing the cover of the next 20 years worth of Madden games?
:stuck_out_tongue:

Better than a Patriots player. Or Brett Farve.

Fuck Tom Brady and his overrated team. And nobody cares about Farve anymore, just retire already.

[quote=“AoR Final”]Better than a Patriots player. Or Brett Farve.

Fuck Tom Brady and his overrated team. And nobody cares about Farve anymore, just retire already.[/quote]

Didn’t he already retire? TWICE? :boggle;

No, I think it’s at like, 9 now.

And yet Farve is 3-0.

He can retire and come back all he wants to, he has the skills to pay the bills.

Bitches don’t know about TLO in the BLO.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]And yet Farve is 3-0.

He can retire and come back all he wants to, he has the skills to pay the bills.[/quote]

I don’t give a damn if Christ Himself granted Brett the ability to get 9 touchdowns a game, anybody who’s such a chronic attention whore needs to learn when to shut his mouth.

It’s weird. Favre called a press conference earlier today and, amidst holding back tears, announced that he was ready once again to come out of retirement… until someone in the audience informed him that he hadn’t actually retired again yet.

:Q

meh on both accounts

You know, that title should have said “Are you ready for SOME Football?!?!??!?!?” and not “The Football”. Why I realize this now, I dunno.