Anyone here use eBay to pawn their games and whatnot?

I used to use eBay all the time, but I haven’t gone on there to sell anything since early 2008 or so. In fact, I haven’t bought anything since they required everyone to use Paypal in their auctions.

Anyone here still use eBay for pawning their undesirable games and alf merchandise?

Nah. If I like a game enough to keep it more than 7 days without returning it, then I’m probably gonna keep it for life.

God, I don’t think I’ve ever PLAYED a game within 7 days of buying it since Resident Evil 4 on gamecube.

And how did I get “ebaT” in there?

[quote=“spooie”]God, I don’t think I’ve ever PLAYED a game within 7 days of buying it since Resident Evil 4 on gamecube.

And how did I get “ebaT” in there?[/quote]

Want me to fix it for you?

If you want. Though, I imagine the posters here are intelligent enough not to post “d00d! cant U spell right!1!!?,” unlike certain other forums.

Or do you mean fix the problem of playing my games so I don’t have to? :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazon, Yes.

I do but apparently no one wants to buy my games because I’m usually pawning my shittier games.

Perhaps next time I should throw in an iPod shuffle and some headphones to entice the deal. >,>

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]I do but apparently no one wants to buy my games because I’m usually pawning my shittier games.

Perhaps next time I should throw in an iPod shuffle and some headphones to entice the deal. >,>[/quote]

Ebay is weird like that though. I sold a lot of really good to decent games that got like $5 total. Meanwhile. I also sold a lot of crappy games that for me $30.
:disgust;

[quote=“spooie”]Ebay is weird like that though. I sold a lot of really good to decent games that got like $5 total. Meanwhile. I also sold a lot of crappy games that for me $30.
:disgust;[/quote]

That seems to be the popular thing, nowadays. Celebrating Mediocrity.

I buy all my old games off there. Got my NES, SNES and a ton of games for the older consoles late 2007/ Early 2008. Haven’t bought anything off there for about a year now but am looking at buying street fighter 2 for the SNES off there right now.

I have only sold one thing on ebay, which was a PS1 I got at a garage sale for $2. It worked fine and everything so I put it on ebay and got $15 for it. Not too bad of a profit for doing nothing.

If anyone has any Atari 2600/7800/NES games, I’ll buy 'em.

I have like 90 NES games, but all the ones I wanted to sold, I pawned off on there a few years ago.

no… Even though I know you can get a bit much more money I just don’t want to hassle with Ebay or anything like it. I just go to Gamestop and trade there. Like I said I may get a bit more on Ebay but the hassle and the waiting on the money that you may or may not get is to tedious. In fact I want to trade my Resident Evil 5 (gasp) and GTAIV (i stopped playing that a while back ago) so I can get Halo 3 (I have a STRONG feeling right now on playing that online) and get a Month long Gold Xbox live membership. I know that wont happen anytime soon and I know the feeling will pass It’s just something I would like to do. It’s more like “I want to play somethng different” type thing. I would go right now but I don’t have a car and it’s a 20 minute drive to the nearest Gamestop…

I only use EBAY when looking for rare or old titles I can’t find anywhere else.

When I graduated high school and moved a couple years ago, I gave my baby nephew every system and game it came with from NES to the N64/PSOne. All in all, 5 consoles, 2 handhelds, and 70 games in total.

Family comes first! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have bought some of my gaming stuff there, my old PS3($350), Blue Dragon ($21), Gears of War ($23), , XBL 13 month card ($39 -w- free ship) and a few other things I’ve been on the fence on. If it doesn’t immediatly capture me with a “Buy it!” then I’ll often check ebay to see what it’s selling for, and just bid what I really feel like paying. If I get it for that, so be it, if not, I wait.

I never sell my games but I buy a lot of old stuff off of eBay.

I got my NES/SNES combo on their, as well as a couple Nintendo collections with ~60 or so games for NES, SNES, and N64. There might have even been a gamecube or two in there.

I want to sell stuff on Ebay. I have a ton of stupid Yu-GI-Oh cards that I can sell for a quick grand.

You’d be lucky to get $100

I just got street fighter 2 off ebay last week for $20, just got here today. Perfect condition, original box, manual and inside cardboard pieces. Flawless for $20.