Another Loki PM War...

Yes, another PM war between me and Loki. Ignore if you must.

Just some back story, after receiving 2 infractions from 2 different mods within 2 hours, I decided to let Loki know how I flattered I was that he and the mods were paying attention to me…

His response…

My response…

[quote=“Luxord_X”]When I start taking advice from a hack mod on a second rate forum, I’ll know that I’m fucked.

Honestly, I’m glad my “signature behavior” is so grating to you. It’s a sign that I’m doing something right.

Threatening me with a ban? Oh Loki, after all our years together, haven’t you learned anything yet about how I respond to threats?

If this was the G4 Forum about 2 years ago, I might actually give two shits about a potential ban. Fortunately the poor moderation on this forum, combined with the terrible user base, have taken away any fear I might have had about being banned back when the forum didn’t suck.

To be honest, the only reason I keep coming back is for old times sake. But if I get banned, too bad, so sad. There’s still G-Forum.

Now why don’t you and the other mods go give each other pats on the back over how bad a job you’re doing?

Good talk buddy. Good talk. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Waiting on the edge of my seat for a response…

WHO WILL WIN THIS BATTLE OF WILLS!? :Q

EDIT: Fucked up my numbers, sorry about that. :stuck_out_tongue:

In a fight between you and a mod, 100% of the time so far it’s been the mods. :stuck_out_tongue: But maybe you’ll win this time!

Really though, what was the “signature behavior”?

PS- I think you could have handled that last PM… better.

[quote=“Andrex”]In a fight between you and a mod, 100% of the time so far it’s been the mods. :stuck_out_tongue: But maybe you’ll win this time!

Really though, what was the “signature behavior”?

PS- I think you could have handled that last PM… better.[/quote]

Yes, well, if UCF can beat a Top 25 Team, I can win one fight with a hack mod. :stuck_out_tongue:

I assume my signature behavior would be having an opinion and trampling all over Loki’s careful little world to get it out. Poor him. He’ll just have to deal with it.

And what do you mean “better?”

Well Final Assassin, this partially explains why I rarely ever see you anymore. Provoking the mods, come on now . . .

What exactly did you do?

The thought of me exclusively posting in X-Play and/or the new gaming subforums would drive me insane. >_>

That’s why OT > everything else. Good place to cool down instead of being at each other’s throats in every waking thread.

Anyway, yeah. Good luck on your account suicide.

Well, it was actually 2 infractions, one was older than I thought… Fail on my part, sorry aobut that. :stuck_out_tongue:

The first one was from prophet, for “host bashing.” The second one was from Loki for posting what he defined as “flamebait” in the “Call of doodie…” thread that one of the new guys started. Apparently he decided that SeventhSeal wasn’t posting flamebait when he called the thread a “bitchfest.”

[quote=“AoR Final”]Well, it was actually 2 infractions, one was older than I thought… Fail on my part, sorry aobut that. :stuck_out_tongue:

The first one was from prophet, for “host bashing.” The second one was from Loki for posting what he defined as “flamebait” in the “Call of doodie…” thread that one of the new guys started. Apparently he decided that SeventhSeal wasn’t posting flamebait when he called the thread a “bitchfest.”[/quote]

Most of the threads ARE bitchfests though. That’s partially why I stopped posting there.

I mean, I love a good flame war, but my god, they had them all the time. And none of them were even any good anymore. The days where we had the epic 15-page threads with “Nintendo Knights” and “Sony Paladins” on both sides tossing insults and where gigantic quote trees littered every post are gone. :frowning:

SS still posts there? Well I’ll be.

Just when people are being idiots.

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]The thought of me exclusively posting in X-Play and/or the new gaming subforums would drive me insane. >_>

That’s why OT > everything else. Good place to cool down instead of being at each other’s throats in every waking thread.

Anyway, yeah. Good luck on your account suicide.[/quote]

OT is probably the only half-way decent forum at g4.

Xplay at least used to be good.

Is there still a Game… crap, what was it called? The Game… something.

EDIT:
It’s in the communities now, I know that. And the original place where it was got renamed to “Gaming News”.

Gamer’s Lounge. I go there once in a while.

I always hated that place.

Too many pretentious assholes.

[quote=“nothere413”]I always hated that place.

Too many pretentious assholes.[/quote]

Ouch. You hurt my feelings. :frowning:

Get over it, you traitor to Xplay! :disgust;

Goten’s a traitor? :confused; Yeah I can see that…

You guys left me to rot on X-Play, you guys are the traitors. :frown;

It’s every man for himself.

Really now… what is with all this highschool drama bullshit?

I’m staying out of this one, because I honestly don’t care. But I will say that I’m fascinated that the thread with the fasted responses and the most responses on this forum in the last couple weeks is about a completely DIFFERENT forum and people who don’t even post here, and that’s kind of sad.

:smiley:

Wouldn’t have bailed if I had a choice… But the Incident claimed many victims…

[quote=“spooie”]Really now… what is with all this highschool drama bullshit?

I’m staying out of this one, because I honestly don’t care. But I will say that I’m fascinated that the thread with the fasted responses and the most responses on this forum in the last couple weeks is about a completely DIFFERENT forum and people who don’t even post here, and that’s kind of sad.

:smiley:[/quote]
Drama appeals to humans. SHOCK :stuck_out_tongue:

I just don’t get the “I’m going to go over there and do something, and then I’m gonna get shocked when a mod does something, then I’m gonna tell off the mod, and then I’m gonna run over here and post about it” stuff. Maybe cause I’m an adult and not in grade school anymore, and I’m over the whole “I need attention, lets gossip” stuff.

But you folks seem to encourage that a lot here.

shrug