and it still works

So coming back from vacation I found a game in my 6yo son’s DS carrying bag that I borrowed from a friend. So, I took it out of the bag, and carried around a bit, then had to deal with frozen pipes, fell off a ladder and eventually went to bed.

So today I hear a “you’re not going to be happy” from the laundry room. I look up as my wife holds up Final Fantasy III…and it’s hotter then hell from having tumbled in the drier. Well, looking it over, it seemed sealed, and I cleaned the contacts. One pop into a ds and…

you guessed it, it still works.

The DS continues to amaze me.

[quote=“Asrugan”]So coming back from vacation I found a game in my 6yo son’s DS carrying bag that I borrowed from a friend. So, I took it out of the bag, and carried around a bit, then had to deal with frozen pipes, fell off a ladder and eventually went to bed.

So today I hear a “you’re not going to be happy” from the laundry room. I look up as my wife holds up Final Fantasy III…and it’s hotter then hell from having tumbled in the drier. Well, looking it over, it seemed sealed, and I cleaned the contacts. One pop into a ds and…

you guessed it, it still works.

The DS continues to amaze me.[/quote]

Nintendo products are pretty durable that’s one thing that hasn’t really changed.

Cartridges can withstand anything. No news to me.

I was just shocked it made it through the washer AND drier with no ill effects.

Bombed working Gameboy.

My NSMB cart has gone through the washer and dryer a couple of time, and a couple others.

Although really if there’s any game you’d want to be destroyed, if would be FF3.

I once had a Game Boy Color that survived “The Wash.”

[quote=“Andrex”]My NSMB cart has gone through the washer and dryer a couple of time, and a couple others.

Although really if there’s any game you’d want to be destroyed, if would be FF3.[/quote]

:lol

u mad.

Not mad, just disappointed.

And vengeful.