A Wii game someone might actually want to play is coming out!

Three and a Half years after it was shown off…

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176019

This game could have really helped bring more legitimacy to the Wii if it were released, like, 2.5 years ago. The fact that they’re releasing it the day after Christmas and not the week before is kind of a surprise too.

Whoops thought this was the Japanese release date >_>

Damn. You edited your post just as I was quoting it. CURSES, I SAY!

[quote=“sbf717”]The same month as FF 13.

Sent to die :lol[/quote]
No, actually Crystal Chronicles is being released this November in Japan, while FFXIII is out this December. The NA release of Crystal Chronicles is the day after Christmas and we don’t see FFXIII till next spring.

So it has a little more time. :slight_smile:

stabs picture of that blond dude with the gay tear running down his cheek

Die damnit DIE!

:neutral_face:

I don’t know why, but this this title and original post got me excited thinking it was Sadness.

Then I realized it wasn’t… :frowning:

It looks too Gimmicky to me. And the art direction is ewww.

[quote=“Kumiko”]I don’t know why, but this this title and original post got me excited thinking it was Sadness.

Then I realized it wasn’t… :frowning:[/quote]
No one wants to play that, even Nibris. Which is actually why they stopped developing it, whenever they’d put something in and wanted to test it out, the game testers would all commit suicide. Over how morbid and shocking the game was, or because of how bad it was? No one will ever know.

Anyways, good for FFCC. Finally shuts up those FUD-mongering Wii trolls at 1up.

[quote=“Kumiko”]I don’t know why, but this this title and original post got me excited thinking it was Sadness.

Then I realized it wasn’t… :frowning:[/quote]

They haven’t even released EITHER version of Raid over the River yet… and that thing was like 50% complete when it was shown off in May 2006.

I mean, how hard is it to finish a 2D topdown shooter?

Also I take offense to the title. >_>

Trying to get a dev team to work together as planned is harder.

[quote=“Andrex”]No one wants to play that, even Nibris. Which is actually why they stopped developing it, whenever they’d put something in and wanted to test it out, the game testers would all commit suicide. Over how morbid and shocking the game was, or because of how bad it was? No one will ever know.

Anyways, good for FFCC. Finally shuts up those FUD-mongering Wii trolls at 1up.[/quote]

Actually depending on what you believe supposedly they are having problems getting a publisher not a good sign however and really they are taking way too long unless the game is just that awesome. Another problem though is Nibris didn’t release enough info so most people don’t know anything about it beyond some concept art and their live action trailer which doesn’t tell you anything.

Also there are games that are coming out people would want to play.