"A Boy and His Blob" Dev gets butthurt...

Link

I lol’d.

The Original Review

It’s odd he would call out a blogger, of all people, like that, but it’s even worse that the blogger revealed his IP address. I agree with the first comment on that link.

Wow…just wow.

Yes, it IS pretty unprofessional that he’d reveal the guy’s IP, but it’s not really a guy’s IP, it’s Wayforward Studios’ (or at least one of them).

But looking past that, I find this hilarious.

Gasp

A game developer having an opinion on something!?

And let alone be unprofessional on the internet!?

Outrageous! Call the internet police!

[quote=“Kumiko”]Gasp

A game developer having an opinion on something!?

And let alone be unprofessional on the internet!?

Outrageous! Call the internet police![/quote]

No, what gets me is that the guy gave to craps about this shitty little blog that was just giving what he felt to be an honest review.

I think the developer should be allowed to have his opinion of the review just like everyone else on the internet. So he made the game–big whoop. He’s still a person and he can have his opinion. If he thought the review was unfair then it’s his right to say it is.

The blogger publishing the dude’s IP address is acting on vindictive revenge because he didn’t like this person’s opinion. That’s why he checked it in the first place, because he was “curious” why anyone could possibly dislike his ever “improving” writing.

imo, blogger is a douchebag who needs an ego-check and to realize no one really gives a damn. And developer is dumb for not cloaking his IP address.

All in all that whole situation is just dumb.

It’s like a circle jerk between 2 people, but instead of jerking they are hitting each other in the privates. All while people are watching because it’s quite a spectacle seeing 2 naked guys on the cold tiled floor hitting and biting each other.

That blogger asshole came off as more butthurt to me than the developer.

And seriously, why the fuck would you even check somebody’s IP address? It’s pointless. If you really care that fucking much, you’ve got bigger problems than some guy calling your review crappy.

Am I the only one that doesn’t see a problem with his IP address out there?

This is how the internet works. If people don’t like it, they shouldn’t be on it.

I can see someone getting upset when someone speaks poorly about a project they have been working on for a long while with the hopes that ppl will like it. Seems perfectly fair to me on both sides of this.

I like Wayforward. They’re an awesome company.

But why would they attack a blog? So pointless.

After seeing the IP address, I’d stop paying attention to the blogger.