A bit of a random 'what if'

It’s very late at night - or very early in the morning depending on how you look at it - and I got a bit of random idea. Perhaps it spawned from watching R.O.D the TV for a couple hours while playing WoW… Or perhaps it came from browsing images to use as possible sigs and avies… But either way, I started imagine what it would be like if everyone here went to the same school.

Current age didn’t really matter. So even if some of us are (in real life) still in school or in college or are out of college and working wasn’t a factor. We all might have been in different grade levels, but we were all still in the same school. I pretty much saw it as an all boys school, with Daystar and I being the only girls attending it due to an exchange program that was being offered due to the school being a tech school. Very few girls could make a special request to attend in order to enroll in their classes.

Anyway, I pictured myself, Gillian, Axel, and Roan as a group that always hung out with each other at lunch and if any of us had the same class together, we always tried to get seats next to each other. Our "group’ is just kinda there; we interact with everyone else but as soon as the final bell rings, we all meet up outside to hit the arcade together. (I say this only because Gillian, Axel, and Roan are the only people here I absolutely interact with daily.) The four of us pretty much know our “roles” within the group; of course I’m the bitch.

Sakito, you joined us quite often, adding more variety to the conversations. I wish I could say more but I don’t know you all that well, so I don’t know what to say. :stuck_out_tongue:

Andrex, I imagined you as Honey Ouran High School Host Club (though I know that’s not what you look like). You spent most of your time in the computer lab always working on something: either a site or your game or whatever. You always walked around with a flash drive in your pocket with all your work on it. Every morning before school started, you were in the lab. At lunch you’d quickly eat with everyone before going back to the lab. And after school you might go hang out with some people before going home to continue working on your projects more.

Gurren Lagann, I don’t really know what to classify other than you spent a lot of free time in the music room or art room. Occasionally you and Goten would get together to talk about drawing styles and techniques and stuff. Both of you were often caught doodling in the middle of class.

Nothere, you’re one of the more uplifting spirits in the school. You’re often seen hanging around Andrex, giving him a lot of “friendly” criticism. Again, I don’t really know you enough to have a longer description. SBF, you’re pretty much the same way.

Eh… I personally don’t really know where to place everyone else at. And I’m sure you all have a better idea of how you fit in than I do. So share your thoughts! How do you see everyone else and yourself in this school?

I don’t know, I guess I’d be the guy who always gets into problems (i.e. Getting banned from Ambercrombie and Fitch for saying Old Navy’s better… :wink: ) but always gets out of it and comes back to help my friends when they need it…

Wow, feels like we’re writing a lost episode to 90210…

And if we are, Ryan can be Tori Spelling. :smiley:

I don’t know if I even do fit in. In real life, I never had.

Heh, that’s me alright. Minus the Honey part, of course.

sbf717 would be the token hippie sex fiend who almost never shows up for class, instead opting to stay home and drink tea or get laid.

Ehh… I do more than spending time drawing and playing music. I get bored easily and I crave social interaction. I’m more of a jack-of-all-trades. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure you do. We (Gillian, Roan, and I) loved playing Halo with you and we kept wondering when you were going to do that Halo 3 party you were talking about months ago.

You’d be the cool guy that everyone yells, “Hey!” to when you go down the hall.

Huh I figured I was more or less one of Axel’s annoying friends (yet not as annoying as Haseo) who occasionally tagged along :Q

You’re the one dating GBW. :shocked;

Id kill myself if I was in the same school with you guys. Just sayin.

Good enough for me.

[quote=“Kumiko”]Nothere, you’re one of the more uplifting spirits in the school. You’re often seen hanging around Andrex, giving him a lot of “friendly” criticism. Again, I don’t really know you enough to have a longer description. SBF, you’re pretty much the same way.
[/quote]

Oh, I wouldn’t be caught dead hanging out with a kid like Trex. (I kid, I kid) But, it would more likely be me and Mr. Knucklehead sitting around passing out bootleg CDs and making fun of hipsters.

And Trex could join if he asked nicely and promised not to cramp our style.

I’d be an alumnus, thankful that I got the hell out before you anime loving weird people showed up.

[quote=“Kumiko”]Sure you do. We (Gillian, Roan, and I) loved playing Halo with you and we kept wondering when you were going to do that Halo 3 party you were talking about months ago.

You’d be the cool guy that everyone yells, “Hey!” to when you go down the hall.[/quote]

“cool guy” as in “social outcast” then YES! :smiley:

I’m pretty sure everyone here is a social outcast.

But who else here had social phobia growing up? :smiley:

jumps up and down with hand in the air

Oh me! Me me! Pick me!

If we really wanted to take the analogy to the max I’d be like the principal of the school but would somehow still be a student and everyone would be kissing up to me. >_>

Oh wait that last part never happens. :frowning:

I actually have autophobia; the fear of being alone. Facebook said so. :stuck_out_tongue:

Facebook also said I have no heart! :devil;

I’d probably be hanging out with Andrex.