2 minutes of The Grudge gameplay

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

game looks like its going to be really fucking scary:up;:cool;

That’s only 1:49. :neutral_face:

Graphics are pretty decent to boot. I admit I saw the final scare coming but it still spiked my adrenaline. Shouldn’t have had my speakers on high.

I’m sure some people will get scared from it though personally, I didn’t.

I’m also a bit skeptical on how well Ju-on will translate into a game.

To be honest I thought I was watching The Calling leaked vids…

I think I kinda remember those…

Watched a review for Saw: The Game today. Nearly crapped my pants at how bad it looked.

Hate to say I told you… no wait, I love to. So there. :smiley:

Also I finally am progressing in Umbrella Chronicles. It’s an OK game, but a horrible rail shooter. I was stuck at the Eurotrash techno geek with orange goggles as Wesker and I finally beat his punk ass. :smiley: Now I have to beat Lisa, who I already beat, but for the second time, she doesn’t have an effing health bar. I threw four grenage launchers and three grenades at her ugly ass and she still keeps killing me. :neutral_face: :mad; :argh

Those types of games where you are in a dark room with only a flashlight and no real sense of danger besides the bumps and sound effects. I’m looking at you Fatal Frame series <.<

Umm. But there’s a camera too… that’s kinda the point with FF.

I want my American release of Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, goddammit! I guess Ju-on will do in the meantime…

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]Umm. But there’s a camera too… that’s kinda the point with FF.

I want my American release of Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, goddammit! I guess Ju-on will do in the meantime…[/quote]

Fan translation almost done for lunar http://zero4.higashinoeden.com/